Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Meet Paper Girl Productions

I've been meaning to introduce myself and I finally made it over! I'm behind Paper Girl Productions which began with my meow meow plush and are all entirely handmade so you can be sure they are truly one of a kind! It truly started out with a love for making things and has progressed to jewelry and felting.

A love for cupcakes and all things sickeningly cute you can find me writing about it at my blog . For more about my work visit Paper Girl Productions. If you make stuff that you think I'd like to show off make sure to join my Flickr Group and introduce yourself!







I just started selling an e-book that I wrote on Online Marketing Tips & Tricks For Your Etsy Shop which are my very own for those who have a shop on Etsy. Don't know what Etsy is. You MUST check it out!!

It's been great meeting so many other indie artists locally and around the world please don't forget to stop and say hello!

2 comments:

  1. Love your idea for this guide. I'm sure you have soooo many good ideas in it since you're speaking from experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiii Lune! Thank you! It was so much fun to write it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!