Monday, April 18, 2011

Scattered Seeds - April 15-17, 2011

For those of you outside of Manitoba, Scattered Seeds is one of the largest juried craft sales in Manitoba. The show is held twice a year for 3 days each spring and fall, it's held on the fair grounds in a large exhibition building on the Western outskirts of Winnipeg.

While it was a little strange to be on the buyers side of the table this past weekend, I did really enjoy having the time to shop and visit with friends and fellow Etsy team members! I didn't quite get to everyone as per usual I yack too much and ran out of time!! And I had to make a few pit stops for treats.... a girls gotta keep up her strenght ya know!

Here's all the great Etsy team members I did visit with!

ZinniaHandbags


NancyBloklandPottery


SageandOlivia


Sorry if I didn't get to you! I hope you all had a very successful weekend! The displays were awesome and I couldn't believe the amount of talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!