Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Creations By Cindys

Today's new WESTie intro comes from Cindy Storozuk

Where are you from?
I am from Selkirk Manitoba

What is your Etsy shop called?



When did you start you Etsy shop?
I just started my shop a few months ago

What made you decide to open a shop on Etsy?
I decided to start an Etsy shop to try and get my jewelry more out there, I do have a website creationbycindys.weebly.com that I have had for about 2 years, but it's hard to get noticed other than word of mouth...

What do you sell?
I sell handmade jewelry



What is your favorite item to make?
My favorite item to make is my handmade leather warp bracelets.  



What are your business goals for the future?
My goal is to have people love and enjoy wearing all of my handmade jewelry!  Not much pleases me more than to see people wearing and loving my jewelry and bragging about how much they love it :)

Make sure you check out more of Cindy's Shop, and become a fan on her Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!