Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Stitch Buy Stitch

Got another new WESTie to introduce to you today, meet Wendy!

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Winnipeg, MB

What is your Etsy shop name?
My Etsy shop name is Stitch Buy Stitch



When did you open your Etsy shop?
I opened my Etsy shop in the Fall of 2011

What made you decide to open an Etsy shop?
I decided to join the Etsy team as a means to share my love of crafts especially crochet.  I inherited my passion for crocheting from my grandmother.  She always said "your gifts should come from your heart" and this is what Stitch Buy Stitch is all about.  I make each item as if I was making it for myself or my family.

What do you sell?
At Stitch Buy Stitch you will find high quality, stylish and unique crochet photo props, flower hats, caps, beanies, cowls, scarves and miscellaneous gifts for everyone on your lift from newborns to adults.



What is your favorite thing to make?
Although I enjoy creating all of the items in my Etsy, I especially enjoy working with customers on custom orders where we can work together to make their visions come to life.



What are your long-term Etsy goals?
My goal is to impress Etsy viewers with handmade crochet items that are of excellent quality and workmanship but at an affordable price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!