Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Hummingbird Jewelry

It's Tuesday and we've got a new WESTie intro for you!  Welcome Judy!

Where are you from?
I am from the Interlake Region around Stonewall.

What is your shop name?
My shop name is Hummingbird Jewelry



When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started it around January 15, 2013

Why did you decide to open an Etsy shop?
I decided to open a shop because I love to make hand crafted jewelry at prices people can afford and I was gathering quite an inventory.

What do you sell?
I sell hand crafted jewelry


What is your favorite item to make?
I can't really say I have a favorite as each item brings with it it's own design challenge.

What are your long-term Etsy goals?
My long-term Etsy goals are to grow my store and hopefully help others to grow theirs as well.  I believe in supporting my fellow Etsians and I enjoy their originality!

Want to follow Judy's hand crafted journey? You can here:
Twitter
Facebook
Blog
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!