Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Mira on the Wall

Our new WESTie member intro is from Miranda Waldner

Where are you from?
I live on an acreage near Portage la Prairie, it's within an hour of the farm I grew up on.

What is your Etsy shop name?
Mira On the Wall



When did you start your Etsy shop?
January 2012

Why did you decide to start an Etsy shop?
I though a lot of the stuff I had to offer would be a good fit for Etsy.  I really like the fact that the fees are so low and the listing period is 4 months.

What do you sell?
All sorts of vintage and antique items.



What are your favorite antique or vintage items?
Books and anything art deco.



What are your long-term Etsy goals?
My goal is to build my shop up so that it has at least 10 pages of items at all times.

2 comments:

  1. What a great shop Miranda! I love the variety, your photos are excellent, and your shop is so well organized. It's a pleasure to visit shops like yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!