Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Destyne LT

It's time for another WESTie new member intro!  Today's new member is Lamide 'Togun

Where are you from?
I was born and raised in Nigeria

What is your shop name?
DestyneLT


When did you start your Etsy shop?
I joined Etsy in July 2010, but I restarted it a few months ago.

Why did you decide to start an Etsy shop?
I started my Etsy shop because I wanted to broaden my sale and social network.  Most especially to showcase to everyone, what I love doing.

What do you sell?
I sell mainly apparel, female wears mostly, but I am adding male wears to my work this summer.



What is your favorite item to make?
Oh, hard to say!  I have quite a lot, but my favorite item at the moment would be my Print Blazers.  In a few weeks I will be having a different favorite.



What are your long-term Etsy goals?
Once I'm done both my textile science degree and Apparel diploma, I hope to extend my horizon further than Etsy.  I would only owe that possibility to Etsy because it is and will always be my starting point.

Want to follow Lamide? Check out the following links:

1 comment:

  1. You need to put some of your blazers up on Etsy, They're so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!