Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Seaweed & Sage

It's time to welcome another new WESTie member to the team! Let's learn a little more about Michelle MacIver

Where are you from?
I've lived in Winnipeg for over 7 years now, but I grew up in rural Saskatchewan and later rural Manitoba.

What is your shop name?
Seaweed & Sage


When did you start your Etsy shop?
I just opened in February, 2013

Why did you decide to start an Etsy shop?
I have always loved Etsy-and always dreamed of opening a shop. When I decided to start making bath and body products, I realized I would need a website and instantly thought of Etsy. I love Etsy! And I mean everything about Etsy: the people, the community, and the creativity that it fosters and ensues!

What do you sell?
Vegan and Organic Bath and Body Products. I love baths and always have. I was never a soap kind of girl, but loved bath melts, bombs, body washes, bubble baths and bath salts, and wanted to create products that I felt good about and that were vegan and organic.


What is your favorite item to make?
I love making bath melts! I love creating new and different melts using different organic butters, oils and herbs. I like that they are fun and versatile!


What are your long-term Etsy goals? 
I haven't thought too much about my long-term goals yet, since I just opened. I want my shop to grow and I want to always keep creating new products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!