Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Leather Aspirations

Let's meet another new WESTie-Sheralyn Dunlop

Where are you from?
I originated in rural Manitoba on a grain farm. In my younger years I went to Killarney Collegiate School. After graduation I went to the University of Manitoba and completed my undergraduate degree in Environmental Science. I have always loved making things with my hands; unfortunately I never had time during the school months.

What is your Etsy shop called?
Leather Aspirations


When did you open your Etsy shop?
My shop opened in late winter.

What made you decide to start a shop on Etsy?
I love leather and wanted to be able to make something truly unique. Everything I make is unique in some way. No bag is identical!

What do you make?
I make unique leather crafts that range from clutches, handbags and rabbit fur mitts.


What is your favorite thing to make?
My favorite items to make are handbags. There are so many options out there, and I love a challenge.


What are your long-term Etsy goals?
Right now my goal is to continue to make bags as a side business so I can keep sewing! I would love to start making custom bags based on what my clients want.

Want to follow Leather Aspirations? Check out the Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!