Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Once Upon Time 13

Let's meet another new WESTie team member today: meet Paulo Delgado

Where are you from?
I live in Winnipeg, but I came from Portugal 3 years ago. In my country I did this for 5 years before I came to Canada. In Canada I only started at the beginning of this year.

What is your Etsy shop name?
Onceupontime13



When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my shop in April of this year

Why did you decide to start an Etsy shop?
I find it interesting, and it was a good way to promote my work

What do you sell?
I sell decorations for the kids' rooms, including handles, drawer pulls, mirrors and name tags for doors.


What is your favorite item to make?
The drawer pulls!


What are your long-term Etsy goals?
I hope I can get a strong presence on Etsy through my work, and if possible do only my crafts full-time.

Make sure you become of fan of Once Upon Time 13's Facebook page to follow along the process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!