Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Bijoux by Julie

Let's welcome another new WESTie to the team; everyone say hi to Julie!

Where are you from?
I am from, and have always lived in, Winnipeg Manitoba.

What is your Etsy shop name?
My shops name is Bijoux by Julie.  Bijoux is the French word for gems.  Although my items are not all jewelry, I like to think that they are all gems in their own way.


When did you open your shop?
I opened my Etsy shop on January 16, 2013.

What made you decide to open up an Etsy shop?
I decided to open an Etsy shop after I learned to knit and fell in love with it.  Knitting has become an integral part of my life and I love to share my creations with others.  I have dedicated my shop to my grandmother Denise; She was an avid knitter and also created unique items to share with friends.


What do you sell?
Currently my shop contains knit mittens and simple earrings.  This winter I hope to include a larger variety of knit items such as socks and headbands.

What is your favorite item to make?
My favorite item to make are mittens.  I love to experiment with different colors and patterns.



What are your long-term Etsy goals?
My long-term goals are to include a wider variety of knit items in my shop.

You can follow Bijoux by Julie on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!