Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Gypsy Joanie

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Today we're going to hear from Joan Hreno!

What is your Etsy shop name?
My shop's name is Gypsyjoanie and I sell vintage items and some artwork by my sons and myself.


When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started a shop a few years ago but got busy with other things so let it go. There is lots more support now for new shops and I think it's great to feel part of a community.

I started this shop in July 2013 and it is really still a work in progress. I love searching for treasure; it's a real passion of mine and I have always wanted a shop of some kind.


What are your future Etsy or business goals?
I hope to be a successful seller and work some more on my shop to help facilitate that goal. Right now I also teach EAL (English as an Additional Language) to adults and volunteer at CKUW as a radio host.  My show is called Sunnyroad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!