Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Crystal Gayle Photography

Another Tuesday is here, let's meet someone new to the team-Crystal Zacharias!

Where are you from?
I am from Southern Manitoba, near Altona.

What is your Etsy shop name?
Crystal Gayle Photography


When did you start your Etsy shop?
February 2010

Why did you decide to start a shop on Etsy?
I started selling on Etsy after a friend introduced me to the site. I was already selling on an art site but not seeing many sales. I decided to try a new venue, giving me the flexibility to add different items and have control of the quality I send my customers.

What do you sell?
I presently sell photography prints, photo pillow covers, photo greeting cards, hardboard photo coasters, dry/wet erase magnetic calendars and to-do/grocery lists featuring my photos as the background. I also sell product photography for other businesses who are looking for professional photos as well as more time to create their own product.


What is your favorite item to make?
Presently, my favorite items to make would be the photo pillow covers and product photography. The pillow covers are really beautiful and create unique home decor items. As for product photography, I get to see some great product in my hands and make it look beautiful for my customer to list online.


What are you long-term Etsy goals?
Long-term goals for Etsy/my business include adding a photo to every listing showing how the print would look either framed or as a canvas in a room, increasing the number of listings and branding my business.

Make sure to follow Crystal on the following social media sites:
Etsy, Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Pinterest, Wanelo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!