Monday, January 20, 2014

Who's New Monday: Silver Moose Arts

Happy Monday everyone!! Let's welcome a new face to the WEST team, Amanda



Where are you from? 
I was born and raised, and still live in the small town of Landmark, MB.


What is your Etsy shop name?

My shop name is Silver Moose Arts.  



It was named after my addiction to sterling silver and my pup Moose.  We named him after my favourite animal--you guessed it--a moose!



When did you start your Etsy shop?
My shop opened on October 2nd of 2013.


What do you sell?

I sell jewelry made and designed by me!  I have a fondness for timeless things, so I try and use quality material that will last.


What is your favourite item to make?

My favourite items to make are the necklaces; They are my weakness.



What are your long-term Etsy goals? 
My goal for Silver Moose Arts is to have it sustain my jewelry making habits in the beginning, and then eventually give me the ability to "Quit My Day Job."

Make sure to follow along with Silver Moose Arts on their Facebook page


4 comments:

  1. Nice work. I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Amanda! I love the colours you are using and I especially like the Sterling Silver feather necklace! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!