Monday, February 10, 2014

Who's New Monday: DigiPlus Etsy Exclusives

Happy Monday everyone!! Today let's welcome another new WEST member, Nicholas Danzinger

Where are you from?
Winnipeg, Manitoba

What is your Etsy shop name?


When did you start your Etsy shop?
Right at the beginning of January this year!

Why did you decide to start a shop on Etsy?
In my primary business I make custom phone cases for businesses and other organizations, but I've always enjoyed coming up with creative designs for myself and my friends.  After making a meme-inspired phone case for my friend, he remarked that a lot of other people might be interested in getting the same design.  We posted a photo of the case to twitter and got a fantastic response, so at that point it was a no-brainer.

What do you sell?
I sell custom phone cases for iPhone, Samsung Galaxy and a few other models.  I use a laser engraver to etch designs into colored aluminum, wood, and leather.  My designs are usually based on memes, pop culture or anything else I think is cool.


I recently started doing custom business card holders in my primary business (digiplus.ca) but I think I will be sticking with phone cases for my Etsy shop.

What is your favorite item to make?
Probably the bamboo/wooden phone cases.  They are always eye-catching and provide a nice change from the usual plastic cases you will find everywhere else.

What are your long-term Etsy goals?
I hope to add at least one new product a month and get some good reviews on my items.  Every design in my Etsy store is something I made for myself or for a friend, so it's fun seeing what the rest of the world thinks.  It's been a blast so far :)

Make sure to follow along with DigiPlus Etsy Exclusives on their Twitter account and Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!