Sunday, December 6, 2015

Customer Service Sunday ft. Sashira

Welcome to Customer Service Sunday! This lovely Sunday, we feature proud WESTie Sashira! Read on to learn about how she goes the extra mile for YOU!


"I love good mail! I do my best to make sure that my packages look cute so that the recipient can't wait to open it! I love to decorate envelopes with my drawings and try to use interesting lettering for the address lines.



I always write a personal, hand written thank-you on the receipt. 
On a more serious note, I do my best to avoid single-use plastic packaging. We use plastic at an alarmingly unsustainable rate. Recycling can't catch up, so I don't want to be part of the problem. That being said, I always make sure my packages are safe and secure, using things like paper sleeves for my work, waxed paper if I feel it may need extra protection, and of course, fancy Etsy wrapping paper with pretty washi tape! For my canvases, I construct mailers out of reused cardboard and heavy-duty plastic-free tapes. 
I'm as proud of my packaging as I am of my artwork!


In terms of communicating with customers, I'm fairly prompt. The Etsy Sellers app is a fantastic tool to help keep me on top of things. I check up on my shop throughout the day."
Find Sashira on Etsy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!