Wednesday, December 16, 2015

WESTie Wednesday : ft hellopandacrafts


WESTie Wednesday with Chanda Lee of hellopandacrafts!


Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Chanda Lee and her shop hellopandacrafts



I sell original art, crystals, jewellery, and various crafts. I would say my demographic is mainly teen to adult females. One of the main thing I am focused on is spreading love and light and I would love to think my shop is an extension of that.
 

 I am a self taught artist and creator/crafter. The process of creating varies for each item I make. Art pieces can take 1-9 hours depending on the size and style.


Everything I put on my shop has been through a lot of love and care before I even consider listing it. I try to only choose high quality supplies to work with to ensure my buyers will get what they pay for. I would love to have my own studio one day but I currently just create in my home.


We asked Chanda Lee “Why Etsy?”

"One thing I love more than creating is sharing! I love that I am able to create for people that love what I do and support me. Each order is so special to me and I treat them as they are gifts to my friends. Gift wrap is always complimentary."

Want to see more? Be sure to check out hellopandacrafts on Instagram!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!