Thursday, January 14, 2010

I would love to paint your portrait!



Hi Winnipeg Etsy Teamers!

I would love to paint your portraits!

These portraits are 5" x 7": small but exquisite. They fit perfectly into any store bought frame and add a touch of elegance to any room.

I just can't get enough of painting them. People are so beautiful, and I would love to capture your own unique beauty in watercolor. Or, the beauty of one of your loved ones. Portraits make perfect gifts: they last a lifetime and eventually become heirlooms.

I'm offering the portraits for a very low price of $75 CDN for W.E.S.T. members (I usually charge $150 CDN). That also includes packaging and posting. Just send me an email with a good digital picture of yourself to: jane.heinrichs@gmail.com

Affiliate Program:
In addition, if you recommend someone to me and they commission a portrait, you will get a 10% commission as a big thank-you from me. I send payments via PayPal within 15 days of the completed order. All W.E.S.T. recommendations will also get the low $75 price.

Come check out portraits on my website or blog.

Much love!

Jane Heinrichs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!