Thursday, July 21, 2011

July 21st - Item of The Day


Recycled silver pebble disks add movement to these simple and unique earrings. I shaped metal clay into flat pebbles and then rounded their edges. After the clay was fired in my kiln, I wire wrapped a peacock freshwater pearl to the disks and then to a length of sterling silver round cable chain. Finishing the earrings are fine silver ear wires.

The length of these earrings are 1 & 3/4 inches(4.5cm).

Each item purchased in my shop comes wrapped ready for gift giving, or just for you!

I welcome custom orders!

This piece is part of my new collection, Noble Silver which is made from metal clay.

The clay is shaped and then dried, and when fired in a kiln produces pure silver. Fine silver will not tarnish as readily as sterling silver and is strong enough to be heirloom quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!