Tuesday, September 6, 2011

W.E.S.T. August Design Challenge Results

You may remember that the W.E.S.T. Design Challenge for August was "Back To School".

My little guy is heading to Kindergarten later this week. So it's a perfect time to do a round up of all the Back To School entries.


Crocheted Messenger Bag - Teal and White Stripes
By Mon Cherie Creations

10 Colourful Fabric Bookmarks - Vintage Inspired Set
By Tawny Bee

Fine Silver Apple Pendant Necklace
By The Silver Agenda

Aren't these entries terrific? I kinda wish I was going back to school. I miss all the fun back to school shopping.

And remember: Handmade is best - even when back to school shopping! :D

Stay tuned tomorrow when I announce the September design challenge for our talented WEST bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!