Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Monkey Business Card Company

It's time for another WESTie introduction! Today's intro comes fom Sharon Forzley 

Where are you from? 
I was born and raised right here in Winnipeg 

What is your Etsy shop name? 
Monkey Business Card Co. 


When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my Etsy shop on December 15, 2009

Why did you decide to start an Etsy shop?
I decided to start my Etsy shop to get into the online selling phenomenon. I also thought it would be a great outlet for supplementing my income from the craft sale circuit.

What do you sell? 
I sell unique, mostly one of a kind sock monkeys made from not very run of the mill socks.


What is your favorite item to make? 
My favorite item to make has to be my Evil Vampire Demon Bride monkey. I can really let my creativity go to town on this one!



What are your long-term Etsy goals? 
My long term Etsy goals. That's a hard one to answer. I'd like to continue to use Etsy to get my creations out to places other than Winnipeg. I'd like to expand into more of the made to order, very unique projects (like the evil monkeys). Who knows, zombies, vampires, super heroes, ballerinas, the sky is the limit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!