Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Emms Pocket Shop

This Tuesday we welcome Emily to the WEST team!  Let's learn a bit about her shop...

Where are you from?
Winnipeg

What is your shop name?
Emms Pocket Shop



When did you start your Etsy shop?
Summer 2011

Why did you decide to start an Etsy shop?
My Pocket Shop is my second shop on Etsy.  I started with a jewelry shop, emms gEM's, and then I decided to add sewing to my portfolio because there are so many great fabrics available.  For me, beads and fabric are a lot alike; You can mix and match textures, patterns and colors!  As a seller and buyer on Etsy for over 4 years, I've seen a lot and have picked up bags of inspiration.

What do you sell?
I sell little bags made from fun and colorful fabrics: reusable snack and sandwich bags, change wallets and coupon keepers.



What is your favorite item to make?
I like to make my zipper pockets because I get to match a zipper to the fabric.  Sounds silly I'm sure, but rifling through my tin of zippers is fun!


Want to follow Emily?  Here's how:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!