Monday, July 15, 2013

An Exciting Opportunity

Hey everyone, Heidi here from Heidi-and-Seek Boutique.  I have some really exciting news to share today!

I was contacted by Shop Bevel to enter one of my fabric flower statement necklaces in their "Style a Celebrity" challenge!  If I win, they will produce and sell my design on shopbevel.com and I receive 15% of the royalties from each piece that they sell!  ALSO, if chosen, my necklace design could be worn by Troian Bellesario of "Pretty Little Liars" (!!!!)


In order to win, I need votes and that's where you come in!  My design is up for voting now and I would be so grateful if you would take the time to vote for my piece!  Voting is open for the next 13 days, and they do require that you register via email or Facebook in order to vote.  To vote for my design, click here

2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!