Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Lace & Pearl Vintage

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Let's get to know a new member of WEST-Teri Hofford


Where are you from?
Winnipeg, MB

What is your Etsy Shop called?
Lace & Pearl Vintage


When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my Etsy shop in the middle of May 2013.

What made you decide to open a shop on Etsy?
I realized I was curating all of these amazing vintage finds for photo shoots and just keeping them because they were too amazing to just give to a place that would throw them away or treat them improperly. My aim is to find the perfect home for all of my perfect items. I have always been inspired by vintage goods...I swear I grew up in the 70's! I believe previously owned items have amazing stories and it is always fun to imagine who wore it, where they wore it and how they used it...then I want to supply people who love the same things with the opportunity to create their own stories with the same pieces!

What do you sell?
I sell curated vintage clothes, accessories and decor, plus prints.


What is your favorite item to make?
I also do cross stitch with funny sayings, but those aren't in the shop just yet!  I also love to do my prints because photography at the moment is my full time job!


What are your long-term Etsy goals?
I hope to become very successful with my vintage shop and would like for there to be a change in jobs...where my shop becomes my full-time and then I can focus on being creative and selective with  my photography.

Lace & Pearl Vintage has a blog and also a Facebook page you can keep up with!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!