Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Who's New Tuesday: Highland Creek

Let's meet another new WESTie, Heather Nicolson

Where are you from?
I am from Strathclair Manitoba but have lived in Winnipeg for the last 10 years.

What is your Etsy shop name?
Highland Creek Crafts (but usually just go by Highland Creek)



When did you start your Etsy shop?
I started my Etsy shop in the middle of June this year.

What made you decide to start a shop on Etsy?
I love to crochet and after drowning my family and friends in gifts, they 'made me' take it public.

What do you sell?
I sell hand crocheted items: Clothing, blankets, accessories, housewares, you name it!  I am try to break the theory that crochet work equals doilies and lace tablecloths.  My husband is totally into photography which is a bonus for me-and he sells some of his stuff in the store too.



What is your favorite item to make?
My favorite item to make is my infant Dress and Beret



What are your long-term goals?
I don't really have any long-term goals.  For me this is just for fun.  I work full-time, I have two young children, one with special needs.  For me this is my therapy, my relaxation and my me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!