Friday, January 31, 2014

WEST Pets - Emily's Little Kitty

Hi! I'm Emily of emmsgems and emmspocketshop. I share my home with my husband and our three fur babies: two cats and one dog. My cat Nike, is my helper cat...or at least that is what she thinks. She will be 16 years old this year, and she shows no signs of retiring from her position anytime soon. One picture does not do her hard work any justice as she is truly a kitty of all trades.

She sews

She helps with photos especially when I use a light box

She inspects jewelry supplies, ensuring top quality

But her best role is by far her role of companion.

After a tough day at work she makes sure the shipping boxes are just right, as long as it means being near me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!