Wednesday, November 26, 2014

WESTie Wednesday - featuring Real Swanky

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we better get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Let's meet Caitlin, of Real Swanky, who sells subversive, snappy embroidery -- sometimes to help horrify your guests, other times to slap a cunning smirk on your mug.



"Real Swanky is a term my grandmother has used for as long as I can remember. And ever since, we've been thrifting, sewing, crafting, or creating in some form or another.


"With Real Swanky, I sniff out neat vintage fabrics locally, and begin stitching concise phrases, ship-shape imagery, or otherwise, using bold colours and retro-style fonts."


"Because my work is so portable, I can fortunately create my pieces anywhere I please. My favourite place to craft is in my room, with a record on the turntable."



Caitlin strives to share her hard work with the idiosyncratic populace.. What better way to reach back, than to visit her on the following social media websites!:
Instagram -- @realswanky
Facebook -- RealSwanky
Twitter -- @realswanky
Caitlin's creative Blog can be found here
Her recipes, as featured on The Hardcore Herbivore, are right here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!