Wednesday, March 18, 2015

WESTie Wednesday - featuring LG Artistry and Gifts!

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Lee and her Etsy shop LG Artistry and Gifts!





(source)

"My name is Lee and I am a mixed media artist, photographer, and jewelry designer. My inspiration comes from natural elements, such as trees, leaves, stones, and more. The main focus of my shop right now is my real leaf pendants. They started as an experiment, just to see if it would work, and I am so pleased that it did! I use other materials the bring different colors through the leaf and fuse it with a glass cabochon. Most of these pieces then get a pendant frame put around them. The entire process takes about 3 days, with many steps along the process. Every couple weeks my kitchen gets transformed into a workshop, and I am grateful my family is so accommodating! :)"




(source)

"I sell jewelry made with real leaves, my photography, and my original artwork as well."




(source)

"I would like to bring my creations to a wider audience while bringing in some income. There are so many more things I want to make, and Etsy seems like the best place to share it with the world.

I deeply appreciate the work that goes into creating handmade items. I am so happy to see that so many people actively seek out handmade items as gifts for loved ones, or themselves."



Want to see more? Be sure to check out Lee on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!