Sunday, April 5, 2015

Customer Service Sundays with Deanne of LittleFeatherDesigns!

How do WESTies go the extra mile for you? This Sunday we visit with Deanne of LittleFeatherDesigns to learn about her awesome customer service!




"Hello! Deanne here from Little Feather Designs. I just wanted to let you know a little about what I do when I get that sale. First of all I feel all giddy inside, but besides that I get really excited to make another piece! Each product I make I am in love with by the end, and judging by my feedback, my customers see that as well. 

All of my products are pre-washed to make sure no drastic shrinking happens later. Then everything is serged, top-stitched where needed, polished and/or pressed for that professional quality piece. When it comes to shipping my package off, I always include a little hand stamped card with washing instructions on one side and my name on the other, with a little thank you on the order form. If the order is for a few items, I usually throw in a little something extra, like a soother leash or some toy polish for a bunny ear teether. 

My customers are very important to me, and when I have had questions or sizing issues, I always give them the benefit of the doubt. Remember when you could trust in the words "the customer is always right?" Well, at Little Feather Designs you can. If there is an issue, even if it is a hit to me to ship another piece, I ship it at no charge to my customer, 'cause at the end of the day, they are what makes me who I am. I cannot create without my customers. 

I think my greatest joy--besides making things for people and their babies--is when I get feedback or a review. It warms my heart by the kind things people say about their experience with me and/or the quality of my product. I feel very close to someone I don't even know and that means a lot, and it encourages me to strive to always be better, take time, and put care into each piece.

So thanks for popping in and checking in on us WESTies and letting me talk to you about my customer service. 
~Deanne/Little Feather Designs"



Visit Deanne via...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!