Wednesday, June 24, 2015

WESTie Wednesday with Ashley of Little Spaniel Designs

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Ashley and her Etsy shop Little Spaniel Designs!

Little Spaniel Designs sells handmade Boho style jewellery.

 ( Source )

"I began making my own jewellery when I couldn't find the style of jewellery I was looking for in Winnipeg. My brass items are made using local scrap brass and are all hand cut and polished."

 ( Source )

"My sidekick, my cocker spaniel Sophie, is always by my side when I'm creating!"

 ( Source )

Ashley also uses local gemstones and is a big believer in the healing powers of gems.

We also asked Ashley, "Why Etsy?"

"I love connecting with local WESTies and selling beyond the local market." 

Want to see more? Be sure to check out Ashley on social media!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!