Wednesday, June 22, 2016

WESTie Wednesday : ft flfcreations

WESTie Wednesday with Wendi Kuarsingh of flfcreations!

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Wendi and her shop flfcreations.



"At flfcreationsI mainly sell children's items such as costumes, plushies and stuffies. I also touch on home decor and one of my more popular items locally would have to be my "home Manitoba" pillows and ornaments."


"I was initially inspired by my 2-year-old. I bought felt hoping to make him a giant robot. The robot was a success and I was hooked on creating new things out of felt! Four years later my products are in a couple of local shops and I have many online sales.

All my materials are purchased locally and are created with much love and patience.  
I specialize in stuffies as well as children's costumes and old school rag dolls. The options seem endless! If only I had more time in the day to create all the ideas playing around in my mind."


We asked Wendi “Why Etsy?
"I decided to start an Etsy shop because locally I've done quite well and was hoping to expand my sales. I have been quite successful on Etsy."


"I encourage you if you have a passion and a dream to chase after it with all your heart."

Want to see more? Be sure to check out flfcreations on social media:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!