Monday, November 18, 2013

Who's New Monday: Five Sand Summit

Happy Monday everyone!! We hope your weekend was awesome! Today we want to introduce to you Serina Pottinger!

Where are you from?
I'm from Winnipeg.

What is your Etsy Shop Name?
Five Sand Summit


Why did you decide to open an Etsy shop?
At the beginning of this year I set a goal to create something every day and as a result I have a lot of creations to share. This year has been wonderfully wild creating with no goal or purpose.

When did you open your shop?
I opened an Etsy shop on the 1st of November.

What is your favorite thing to make?
I love functional and wearable art, I am inspired by raw materials I can mold into whatever I can imagine. Not all of my prototypes will make it into my Etsy shop though!


What are your long-term goals?
My indulgent creating of this year has been fertile ground for inspiration and mastering new materials. Next year's goal for Etsy and my work is to showcase and share with the world!

If you want to follow along with Five Sand Summit, you can do so on Twitter and Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!