Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WESTie Wednesday - featuring Bixipix

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we better get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Rebecca and her Etsy shop Bixipix!




"Bixipix is my shop and also my photography business. I sell vintage finds, vintage jewellery, vintage button jewellery and upcycled repurposed vintage jewellery. I have always had a love and appreciation for vintage so this really came natural to me. I come from a long line of vintage jewellery hoarders (lol) and I have a two year old, and that's what started me on my Etsy journey, being a stay at home mom. 
Every Tuesday we go hunting for great vintage items for my shop. 

Recently I have opened a section in my shop for Stellar Lady Bug Designs, which I have started with my newly retired mom and sister in law. We make great upcycled repurposed vintage jewellery pieces. When I'm hunting for vintage pieces to sell I also pick up broken pieces to revive and upcycle. My workshop is in my basement, with all my vintage pieces to upcycle, my work bench and vice, grinding tools, pliers and of course my computer."


"We sell Unique vintage pieces, upcycled repurposed jewellery, vintage button jewellery, and my fine art prints and paintings. I feel anyone who loves to reuse, and of course loves the quality craftsmanship of vintage, will love my shop. There is really something for all ages!"





"[I have an Etsy shop] to get my art and my upcycled jewellery out there and to find new homes for great vintage pieces. Of course if it helps me remain a stay at home mom, then really that's living the life isn't it?"

Want to see more? Be sure to check out Bixipix on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!