Wednesday, April 1, 2015

WESTie Wednesday - featuring Chunky Knitz!

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Ashley and her Etsy shop ChunkyKnitz!




(source)

"I am completely obsessed with knit and crochet and am always trying new stitches and techniques. It feels like there aren't enough hours in the day to make all the things that I want to create and the list continues to grow. The past year has been an incredible learning curve between learning the mechanics, being a new shop owner, choosing between the plethora of craft sales, and trying to stand out in the crowd. I haven't got it all figured out, but that is the fun part! I use a variety of different yarns, combine knit, crochet, and tunisian crochet. It keeps things fresh and adds variety to my shop."



(source)

"I sell hand knit scarves, cowls, hats, headbands, and boot cuffs fit for a Canadian winter or to add a little something to your outfit. My target audience is women of any age."



(source)

"I wanted to create and couldn't keep it all! I love that Etsy features handmade items."


Want to see more? Be sure to check out Ashley on social media!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!