Wednesday, May 6, 2015

WESTie Wednesday featuring DeannaMayDesign!

Welcome to WESTie Wednesday, where each week we get to know a proud WEST member and their Etsy shop! Learn about Deanna and her Etsy shop DeannaMayDesign!



"
I am a wife and a mom to 3 wonderful little ones. My time as a stay at home mom is spent being a mom and creating my jewelry. My office is set up in our basement, right beside our children's play room; when they play I create :)

I work mostly with stainless steel--my technique is hand stamping...creating unique and personalized items. I love working with different metals and applying different finishes to the metal to create eye catching pieces."


"Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, rings, key chains, purse clips, book marks, Christmas ornaments, spoons and dog tags! My items are enjoyed by all, young and old, whether it is a necklace to display a family tree, a key chain to celebrate a milestone, a baby's spoon with their name, or a Christmas ornament to cherish a missed loved one. I have a wide range of items to suit any occasion or that "just because" gift to someone or your self!"






Want to see more? Be sure to check out Deanna on social media!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!