Sunday, January 31, 2016

Customer Service Sundays ft ChunkyKnitz!

Welcome to Customer Service Sunday! This lovely Sunday, we feature proud WESTie ChunkyKnitz! Read on to learn about how she goes the extra mile for YOU!




Hi, I am Ashley, the maker behind ChunkyKnitz.
Customer service is very important to me and a big part of that, in my opinion, is the experience of receiving your ChunkyKnitz. I put effort, thought, and a significant amount of branding into my packaging and always hope that the customer senses that and enjoys the experience.


Recently, I received an email from a very satisfied customer. Ashley, your creation is wonderful. It is beautiful and I know my Mom will love it. Also, I must comment not only on you having personalized bags but also your seal on the attached note. Truly, these small touches separate you from the rest. It is such a nice business touch. Thank you for your time and effort in making this such a great gift for Mom.”


***************************************************************

Find ChunkyKnitz on Etsy here.
Oh - Don't forget Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comment!