A Pinch of Creativity is a new studio/artisan boutique/yoga space located at 296 McDermot Avenue (at the corner of Princess Street) in the exchange.
Stop by the studio and check out the following Westie shops!
These ten artisans create such beautiful handmade items such as:
- vega-free, cruelty-free bath and body
- creative sock monkeys
- coffee sleeve
- mosaic and art earrings, bracelets and necklaces
- hand-dyed yarns
- knitted accessories
- felted soaps
- quote and photo blocks
- home decor
- original watercolour art
- graphic tees, hoodies and accessories
- local, petroleum-free herbal products
- handmade pottery, including teapots, mugs, bowls, buttons, yarn bowls and more!
Check them out today!